Friday, March 09, 2012

Pinterest Friday

Now that we (might) have an apartment I'm actually looking forward to living in, I'm thinking about how I want to decorate.  Since this place is about twice as big as where we currently live, I have a lot to work with.  My current obsession, as evidenced by my Pinterest boards, is chevron.  Here's what I'm loving right now.



I'm not sure if we're going to paint the walls or not, but if we do I'd love to try something like this.


I think this would be a really fun way to snazz up a boring boxy IKEA dresser.


This would be a good use for that blank canvas we still haven't done anything with.


This chair is too cute!  I'm on the lookout for a chair we can put in the bedroom (since it'll be big enough for a chair now) and this is at the top of the list.  Now I just have to convince D it's not too girly.

4 comments:

Lauren McKenna said...

I love your ideas! It's so exciting that you might be able to move into a place you'll love so much more :)

iris said...

Have you thought of doing chevrons/stripes just with varying levels of gloss? It might be subtle enough that you wouldn't have to repaint when you move out...

Alice said...

it's grey! grey is MANLY! :)

omg, i LOVE the chevron walls. if you would please come do them in my house that would be excellent.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

That chair is awesome - I do not think it is too girly at all! I did not even know what chevon was until my friend had a bday party for her son and utilized a lot of chevron. I was like - isn't chevron a company? (and yes, it is).

How exciting that you potentially have a new place that you are excited about!